Happy Saturday lovelies! Sorry for not posting yesterday we had a bit of a family emergency and I didn’t get a chance to finish up my review which will be coming next week. Anywho today is a little better. I have been wanting to do a beauty haul and I finally got my packages from Ulta, Sephora, and ELF. There are some things I got in-store at ulta, but I was I was to impatient to wait for somethings to hit the store so I got the Platinum Perk early release 🤗. I wanted to share my fun goodies with all y’all, some are new some are not but they are to me, so lets get to it…
• So lets start with my Benefit Cosmetics purchases: I got the new Hoola Lite (so happy for this) it doesn’t come off orange at all. I know that the original Hoola is like the best selling bronzer for contouring and it’s “universal” however it does come off a little harsh on me. The light is a great color for us Pale Princesses and Fair Beauty’s. I also got the new Hoola Quickie Contour Stick, it also has a soft matte color, it’s not super harsh and it doesn’t give off an orange hue either. When I swatched it it looked dark, but when I blended it out, it blended into a soft natural brown.(so pretty) I also purchased the Dandelion Blush and Dandelion Dew, I just wanted a super soft blush, that would give me a natural flirty flush.
• Ok, so I tried to refrain, but I COULD NOT help myself… I bought the new LORAC The I ❤️ Brunch Pro Palette.(defense it came with an eyeshadow primer and brush) When I was in-store I swatched a few of the colors they felt like heaven and had wonderful pigmentation. (I will be doing a review soon)
• Some other things include… the Chanel Chance EAU VIVE perfume and it smells so heavenly.It’s clean, crisp, and has floral tones, but its not over whelming and the smell lasts until you wash it off. I got myself some more Purity facial cleansing gel from Philosophy(love this stuff!) I got a 2-step lip kit from Yes To Coconut, it comes with a hydrating lip scrub, then it has a plumping lip mask. I also purchased a hydrating hand mask the brand is Karuna, it says it helps dull, dry, and dehydrated hands(I wash my hands a lot so they need it.) I got Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector by It Cosmetics, I’m hoping it will help cover my dark circles. Being sick does not help, only enhance dark under eye circles, so we will see. Finally the last thing from Ulta is from the Ulta Beauty collection, its New Hue Shadow Switching Pan. It has the large black sponge for dry powder shadows and a small white sponge you can dampen to remove cream or wet shadows or liners.
• From ELF Cosmetics I bought makeup brush cleanser wipes, along with 3 of their Beautifully Precise Brushes. I got the Powder, Airbrush Blender, and Airbrush Stipple Brushes. These brushes are incredibly soft,I already have the Beautifully Precise Multi Blender Massager Brush. I can’t wait to try the others.
• From Sephora I got Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial and their Perfect Setting Powder. Finally I got these fun look hair bands called invisibobble, supposedly they are traceless and hold really well so I guess I will find out.
XOXO Anna! 💋