Happy Saturday lovelies! It’s April Fools Day! However I don’t have a prank or a joke for y’all, sorry. Since it’s the start of a new month I though I would share my march favorites. I didn’t have many favorites for March, most were repeats and I didn’t want to include repeats.
• Sigma Blush(Modesty) super pretty matte pink, gives you a pretty flushed look. The texture is smooth and not super powdery.
• Benefit Blush(Dandelion) baby pink with a slight hint of sparkle and it smells awesome. It also has a soft texture.
• Benefit Watts Up Highlighter I love the glow it gives and how easily it blends out.
• Cover FX Perfecting Setting Powder(Light/Medium) There’s no talc so no flashback in pictures. YAY! Also it keeps me pretty matte.
• Urban Decay B6 Spray, I love that it helps control oil and also refreshing.
• Estée Lauder Clear Difference Oil Control/Mattifying Hydrating Gel. I have been using this for about a month and it has really made a difference in my oiliness on my face during the day. You don’t need to use much, and it has a cooling effect.
• Invisibobble: I LOVE THESE! If you don’t know what they are they are a hair band, that is coiled. They don’t leave a trace after you take it out.
That is the very short March Favorites list. Also I won’t be posting Sunday since I posted Friday.