Happy Saturday Lovelies! I hope you all are planning on having a great weekend, whether you’re just relaxing, crafting, cleaning, or living it up at Coachella… or you’re like me wishing you were living it up at Coachella. Oh well I will get to go one day, it’s on my bucket list. Anywho for today’s post I thought I would share my 5 Favorite Concealers.Everyone has at the very least one favorite concealer that we use day in, day out, never fails us. Well today I thought I would share my 5 favorite concealers, these are concealers I reach for constantly. Different concealers different uses of course, like I have one concealer with salicylic acid in it, so I obviously don’t use it under my eyes.
- Tarte Shape Tape: Tarte hit the nail directly on the head with this concealer. It’s so creamy, full coverage, and it blends out so easily. It also doesn’t crease under my eye, which is just do wonderful.
- Benefit Erase Paste: I love this for my under eye, it doesn’t just conceal my super dark circles, it also brightens it up as well. It’s very full coverage, I also use it to conceal around my nose. Love this stuff. This is also a concealer that is easy to blend out.
- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin: This is a medium to full coverage concealer. I use this one to spot conceal. It’s creamy and easy to blend out. This is a really good drugstore concealer.
- Almay Clear Complexion: This is my concealer with salicylic acid, so it’s great for covering those pesky unwanted visitors. I has really helped me out in those situations. The down side is, it dries super fast so you have to work quickly, but it’s coverage is high-medium to full.
- NYX Color Correcting Palette: I know this isn’t normal concealer I know but still, I love this palette. The formula is cream and easy to blend, but it’s not grease. The coverage of the colors is so great and very helpful, I mainly use green, but I do use some of the other colors, but mainly green. This is a really good color correcting palette.
So have you tried any of these? Are any of them your favorite? What are your favorite concealers? I’d love to know! I hope y’all enjoyed this post and I hope y’all enjoy the rest of your Saturday. 💋