Hello Lovelies and Happy Easter! I hope all of you are enjoying this wonderful day. So keeping the theme from yesterday I figured I would share my Top 5 Favorite Makeup Brushes/Sponges. It’s hard to choose but I managed to pick out the 5 I use the most. *The struggle is real-lol-*
- Sigma F80: If you don’t know this brush it is an awesome flat top kabuki brush and I just love it. It’s super soft and dense, it doesn’t leave streaks either which is great. Great brush but I expect nothing less from Sigma Beauty.
- BeautyBlender: Who doesn’t love the pretty pink teardrop sponge? Wet.Squeeze.Pounce-lol- I love using them for more than just makeup, I also use the white one -pure- for my serums and moisturizers. I love how you can do your whole face with them, ingenious little invention.
- Sigma 3DHD Blending Sponge: This one is new and it rocks. The edges make for a precise contour, it’s also helpful to clean up around your eye makeup.
- Sigma E25: This is the best blending brush, super soft-of course- it’s slightly firm and rounded, it makes it great for blending the shadows harsh lines out or blending colors together. Since it’s semi-firm it helps with control.
- ELF Beautifully Precise Powder Brush: This is such a soft brush and it’s also super pretty. Big and fluffy, it feels so good when I’m sweeping powder on or off my face.
What about all of you? What are your favorite brushes or sponges? Do we have any in common? I’d love to hear from y’all! Until Next Time!💋