Happy Saturday Lovelies and Happy Earth Day! I thought today I would talk about some of my favorite cruelty free and vegan beauty brands. Now given some of the brands parent companies aren’t cruelty free but the specific brand itself is.
- Tarte: Tarte has always been a favorite of mine, my favorite product is their Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation and also Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara.
- Urban Decay: I have a few favorites from them including Perversion Mascara, De-Slick setting spray, Vice lipstick, and Vice Special Effects Lip Topcoats.
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills: A few favorites are Modern Renaissance Palette, Liquid Lipsticks, Lip Gloss, Aurora Glow Kit.
- Cover FX: My favorite product from them is the Perfect Setting Powder.
- Bite Beauty: This brand is at Sephora, and their lip products are amazing and the lipsticks are so pigmented.
- NYX Cosmetics: This has to be my favorite drugstore brand. I love all the lip products.
- ELF Cosmetics: ELF is a good brand, given they have some misses, but they are so affordable. I have always loved what I’ve purchased from them.
So those are some of my favorite Cruelty Free cosmetics. What are some of y’all favorite cruelty free cosmetics? Do you you know how to check? If you don’t ask me and I’ll send you the links. Until Next Time!💋