Hi there Lovelies! I hope your day is going well. So with Mother’s Day four weeks away I thought I would do a post on some ideas on what to get mom. If your mom is anything like mine, she is hard to shop for, so every year it seems to get harder and harder, she doesn’t wear jewelry so that’s out of the window, but I usually can think of something. I of course always get her a sweet card to remind her much she means to me.So here are some suggestions I have…
- Perfume: What woman doesn’t like to smell nice? Also since Mother’s Day is coming up you can usually find ‘gift sets’ of fragrances, which is helpful, all ready to wrap or bag. How handy!
- Philosophy Gift Sets: I know this is very specific, but I am a huge fan of them and they have some very nice gift sets, of their signature fragrances along with a body wash and lotion, also one with body wash, soufflé, and body lotion that’s mint scented.
- Skincare Sets: If your mom, grandma, aunt, or whoever you’re buying for this Mother’s Day likes skincare why not get her a nice little set of items? You can purchase a set already done up or make your own so you can customize it.
- At Home Spa: Mom always needs time to herself to relax and/or indulge, why not get her some items to help? Like some cute, good smelling bath bombs, or maybe try to find an all ready made kit, that’s all set and ready to go.
- Eyeshadow Palette: Does your mom enjoy makeup? Why not get her a nice new eye palette, I mean come on who doesn’t love getting those as gifts-lol-
- Lipstick: I’m not sure about your mom, but this is one makeup item my mom wears on the regular, so why not purchase a few of her favorite colors, or even some new colors for her, either in her favorite brand or a different one that’s your call.
- Makeup Brush Set: How about getting her a nice brush set, or even a B.B set, it doesn’t have to be super expensive by no means, but just a nice set with the brushes needed to do a full face of makeup.
- Face Mask Set: Whether it be sheet masks or wash of masks, its also another way mom can take time to relax.
- Spa Day: Arrange a spa day, filled with relaxation. A nice massage and a facial, followed by a mud bath perhaps.
- Makeover: This could go with the spa day I guess, after all her pampering she can get a makeover, to make her feel even more beautiful than before.
- Gift Card: This could be for anything/anywhere. Ulta or Sephora. Maybe to get her nails and toes done-manicure & pedicure- whatever she likes.
- Perhaps something handmade.
- Take her out for a nice meal: Brunch, lunch or dinner. Something nice and enjoyable. You could even make her a meal.
- Make her fear favorite sweet treat. What person doesn’t like to get their favorite treat.
- Flowers: Flowers are always a classic, no matter what kind.
I hope this helped in some way, at least gave you some ideas, there a plenty more out there these are just a few. Let me know your ideas. I’d love to hear about them.😊 Until next time!💋