I’m sorry that I didn’t post this yesterday. I was in bed with a terrible migraine and I just couldn’t look at the screen.😞 and I hope y’all are having a lovely week so far. So I thought I would share with all of you what’s in my ‘essential’ makeup bag. To be clear I have been sharing a bathroom with my mom while my mine was ‘out of order’ so all my makeup is either in a bag or box, the only things not in one of those if my facial cleansing stuff, foundations, primers, setting powders and brushes and sponges, everything else is in a bag or box. My ‘essential’ makeup bag is the one that holds the stuff I use on the regular. The bag is super cute, I got it as a gift from Benefit Cosmetics. It’s a nice size and it opens up wide so that’s a plus and it also sits up that’s another plus. So what’s in my bag?…
- Concealer: My bag holds 3 of my favorite concealers. Benefit Erase Paste, Almay Clear Complexion, and NYX Color Correcting Palette. Yes I do use all of them at once, the Erase Paste for my under eyes, Clear Complexion for spot concealing blemishes, and of course the Color Correcting Palette to help hide anything and everything. These 3 are a must for me.
- Eyeliner: I have quite a few in my bag, I have my Sigma Gel Liner in the color Wicked-black- I also have a few pencils from Urban Decay-Perversion, Smog, Mushroom, desperation, and Asphyxia- Also I have 1 SmashBox Always On Gel Liner in Brewed. My Sigma liner is the best for the perfect wing, I sometimes use the pencils for wings, I also like to line my water line with the colorful ones, it’s fun.
- Mascara: Urban Decay’s Perversion Mascara and Subversion Lash Primer and I also have Bare Minerals Locked&Coated-waterproof lash topcoat- Love this topcoat, makes any mascara waterproof.
- Benefit Gimme Brow in #3
- Benefit Watt’s Up Cream-to-Powder Highlighter
- Blush: Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette, in Sunrise Splendor. Love this palette it’s cream, so the color is buildable and it can also be used for the lips always nice to have a 2-for-1.
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette. I love this palette it’s simple, and neutral colors are perfect for everyday use and all matte.
- Lips: Since Spring is here and Summer is right around the corner, I have changed the colors of my lip products. ABH Lipgloss-Butter Scotch- Urban Decay Vice Cream Lipstick-Streak- Urban Decay Vice Special Effects Lip Topcoats-White Lie- NYX Plush Gel Lipstick-Dime Piece, Pastel Dust, Air Blossom- I love the NYX Plush Gel Lipsticks.
- Miscellaneous: Eyelash Curler and Lash Comb.
I do believe that’s everything in my ‘essential’ bag, and yes I do use everything in it. You wouldn’t expect the bag to hold so much but I does with room to spare. Gotta love a roomy makeup bag.🤗 So I shared what’s in my makeup bag, now what’s in yours? I’d love to see if we share any similar products. Until Next Time!💋