Happy Hump Day Lovelies! So it’s the beginning of May so that means it’s time to tell y’all about my April Favorites. It’s always fun to go throw and really look to see what I reached for the most the past month, you don’t really think about it while using them through the month. So what were my April Favorites?…
- Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant: I’ve add this powder to my skincare routine and it has really made a difference. It has activated charcoal , so on top of exfoliating my skin it helps un clog my pores and help with my oiliness. Also it doesn’t irritate my skin which is another big plus.
- Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion: This has become new best friend, it’s super light, doesn’t dry out my skin, and no perfume. It also helps prevent breakouts.
- Estée Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control Perfecting Primer+Finisher: I LOVE THIS PRIMER! The texture is super soft and leaves my skin matte and silky smooth for my foundation. My skin really does stay matte all day, I can honestly say this primer is worth $36.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation: This use to be my go to foundation, but I of course went off and tried other foundations, just any other girl. So this was a rediscovery for and I forgot how much I loved it. It truly is full coverage, I only have to apply one layer and BOOM I’m done(with foundation-lol-) Plus it has SPF 15 that’s another good thing, being fair skinned, also the fact that I don’t tan it really helpful.
- Stila Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Palette(Sunrise Splendor): I love this palette you may remember it from one of my recent posts What’s In My ‘Essential’ Makeup Bag. I like using cream blush, especially during the spring and summer months, I don’t like to look matte and usually powder blushes can do that after all the other products are add to the face.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: I got this mascara as a sample and after just one use it became my favorite mascara, I use every time I go out. I love the way it makes my lashes look and it has some staying power as well always a plus.
- Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer: I bought this a little while after I started using Perversion and I have to say it has become one of my favorite lash primers thus far, it builds them like a mascara and it also gives the mascara to grab on to. It also conditions the lashes which is always a plus when it comes to your lashes.
- Anatomicals The Buff Stuff Citrus Body Scrub: I bought this on a whim at Ulta and I have been loving the heck out of it. I have been using it on my legs mainly, before and after I shave, it has helped my skin a lot, it’s softer and shinier and they absorb lotion so much better now. Perfect for the warm months.
- NYX Plush Gel Lipstick: You may also remember this from another recent post, NYX Plush Gel Lipstick Review. I cant help but love these lipsticks, they’re soft, creamy, and pigmented. Just cant help but love most of NYX lip products.
Those are my April Favorites, I hope you enjoyed. I’d love to hear about your April Favorites. Until Next Time!💋