Happy Saturday Lovelies! I hope all of you are having a wonderful week. I decided I would share with y’all my Beauty Wishlist. I thought it would be kind of fun, especially since so many fun things have come out this season.
- BeautyBlender Summer Fling: How can you not just love this trio?!? 2 new neon color BB and the OG pink… So summer☀️. So fabulous😎.
- NUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color-Glow in ‘Illumi-naughty’(pop of pearl): I love NUDESTIX the multitasking capabilities. This new NUDESTIX gives you a dewy glow, and what girl doesn’t love to glow? I know I do!
- Elizabeth Arden Tropical Escape Sheer Kiss Lip Oil in ‘Pampering Pink’: this is an ‘online only’ item on Ulta. I love creamy lipsticks and lip oils for spring and summer, not super “intense” and “hard” as matte lips. I like the light, fun, and flirtatious vibe creams and oils give.
- Mac Next To Nothing Face Colour in ‘Light’: I’ve seen a few reviews and I like the sound of this foundation. From what I gather it really just perfects your skin, you can still see your freckles. Perfect for the Spring and Summer months.
- Lancôme Limited Edition Juicy Shaker Pigment Infused Bi-Phased in ‘Cloud Candy’: I love my Juicy Shaker in ‘Freedom of Peach’ I have and this color is super pretty and girlie, not sure why it’s limited edition however I want this pink color!
- Lancôme Summer Swing Le Metallique Eyeshadow Collection in ‘Bronze Rivage’: This is also an “online only” item Ulta. I love the look of a metallic eye, especially in the warm months, something about the sun causing your eyes to ✨shimmer✨ in the light, how romantic. Also they’re perfect for festival looks.
- Pat McGrath Labs Dark Stars 006 in ‘Ultrasuede Brown’: I think just about everyone in the beauty world was anticipating the release of these pigments. Every swatch I’ve seen has made my little heart skip a beat, over how pigmented the colors are. Just beautiful.
- ABH Lip Palette: I just can’t resist this palette any longer. So many lip color possibilities.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: Need I say more? Lol