Hi there lovelies, I know this post is coming out a little later in the day, but I haven’t been feeling well, so I’m on energy saving mode-lol-Today’s post is going to be kind of short, as the title said it’s a list of my ‘Current Favorite Lip Products’ now this doesn’t mean that all of these will make my ‘May Favorites’ when that post rolls around, so we will see, which stayed and which got tossed.
- Chapstick Total Hydration 3 in 1 Coconut Hydration: It says it •moisturizers •renews •transforms I absolutely love this chapstick, I’m a chapstick-a-holic I have one of these stashed in at least 4 places, so I’m never without it. It really does make a world of difference with my lips, whether they’re chapped or just not. They have different ones but I opt for the non-tinted one.
- Lancôme Juicy Shaker in Freedom of Peach: It’s a pastel peachy color. I just love the color and the smell it smells like peaches and being a Georgia Peach🍑 it’s awesome-lol- It gives my lips a sheer peachy sheen that I just adore.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Streak: This one is a coral-pink, this is a cream lipstick, Its not drying and I love the color payoff. So pretty.
- NYX Plush Gel Lipstick in Pastel Dust, Air Blossom & Nude Beach: I am in love with these 3 colors right now, I have purchased a new bright pink I haven’t tried out yet so I’m sure that will soon become a favorite. These lippies are just the best I have found for a summer lip. They’re hydrating and wonderful color payoff. I’m obsessed.
- Sephora Rose Lip Mask: I just recently did a little review on this mask, this specific one is moisturizing and softening. It lives up to what it claims to do.
- Tarte Maracuja Lip Scrub: I love this scrub, its not super rough, but it does slough off all the dead skin, and leaves you pout all smooth and a little plump from the mint in it.