Hello Lovelies! How is everyone? I know I’ve been MIA for the past week and I apologize, we’ve been having some personal/family issues, but I’m hoping that everything is getting back on track now. My post today is talking about how Turmeric and how its beneficial when it comes to beauty. You’d be surprised at what this bright yellow powder can do for you.
Benefit’s of Turmeric:
- Dandruff Remedy
- Lightens Skin
- Helps Acne
- Removes Blackheads
- Fades Pigmentation
- Lightens Dark Spots
- Lightens Lips
- Whitens Teeth
Here are a few recipes using turmeric to help in your beauty routine.
- Glowing Skin: 1/2tbsp turmeric powder, 2tbsp mashed banana pulp and 1/2tbsp honey. Apply paste to face and neck for 30 minutes, then rinse off.
- Lighten Skin: 1tbsp turmeric powder, 1tbsp lemon or orange juice and 1tbsp honey. Apply to face and neck for 30 minutes then rinse off.
- Acne Free Skin: 1tbsp turmeric powder, 1tbsp yogurt and 1/2tbsp lemon juice. Apply to acne spots or all over face let set for 30 minutes and then rinse.
- Wrinkles Scrub: 1tbsp turmeric powder, 2tbsp brown sugar, and 2tbsp honey. Apply to face and neck for 30 minutes then rinse.
- Oily Skin: 1/2tbsp turmeric powder, 1tbsp orange zest, 1tbsp yogurt and 1tbsp lemon juice. Apply to cleansed skin for 20 minutes and then rinse.
- Dry Skin: 1tbsp turmeric powder, 1tbsp heavy cream and 1tbsp honey. Apply to cleansed skin for 20 minutes then rinse off.
- Natural Cleanser: Create a running paste of milk and turmeric powder. Massage into face for 2-3 minutes.
- Dark Circles: 2tbsp turmeric powder, few drops of tomato juice and a few drops of sweet almond oil. Apply to dark circles and leave on for at least 10-20 minutes.
- Teeth Whitening: Dip wet toothbrush into turmeric powder and then brush for 2-3 minutes.
So there you go how Turmeric Powder can help you when it comes to beauty. It also helps with so many other things as well, it’s a pretty impressive spice. Well I hope you all enjoyed this post, especially it’s the first post in over a week. I’m hoping things have settled down enough for me to get back to blogging like before, I miss it. Until next time.💋