Hello Lovelies! It’s the beginning of July so that means its time for my June Favorites. I know I was MIA for the better part of June, and I’m sorry, I had a few personal problems come up and instead of blogging to get away from the problem, I chose to let it get to me. I’m doing a little better and I am ready to get back on track. Starting with my monthly favorites. So lets get started…
- ELF Blemish Control Primers: this is a really good dupe for the SmashBox Blemish Control Primer. I use it more when I have breakouts and my skin is being troublesome to keep from getting more.
- Maybelline Matte+Poreless Foundation: this is my my go to foundation for almost any occasion, it really does live up to it’s name. It’s not totally full coverage but its also not super light, its just the right amount and it doesn’t look caky or feel heavy.
- ELF Flawless Finish Foundation: I really love this foundation, I got it back in may and when I need a old full coverage I reach for it, I only have to use one layer to get the perfect coverage, which is a nice plus. It also doesn’t look caky or feel heavy on my face and that’s hard to find in full coverage foundations.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye: This is a great undereye concealer, its not super brightening, but it does cover those dark circles well, and it also doesn’t settle into fine lines. The only downside is that it only comes in 3 shades. (I couldn’t find my little blue pot to take a picture of it for the post, i.e. That’s why there is no picture for this product.)
- Almay Clear Complexion Concealer: I use this concealer to cover my blemishes, it has salicylic acid in it so it also helps heals the blemish. It’s also pretty full coverage concealer ass well.
- Maybelline Matte+Poreless Translucent Pressed Powder: I absolutely love this powder for setting my T-Zone, it really does keep me matte. This is one of my must haves.
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush: I own all 4 shades but I used ‘Natural Glow’ and ‘Plum Rose’ both give a gorgeous natural glow, Natural Glow is very neutral and glowy and Plum Rose is a nice neutral pinky color, and they smell so wonderful, like coconuts.
- ELF Liquid Highlighter: I did a blog post on this highlighter in June it wasn’t really a review, it was more like me just saying how much I loved it. It gives a pretty natural dewy glow that’s not glittery.
- Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer: I love this stuff I don’t usually use lash primers but this one rocks, it makes my lashes look so plump. So now I constantly use this stuff.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: Ever since I got the sample of this mascara and used it for the first time, I haven’t used anything else. I like the volume it gives my lashes even with out the primer.
- Urban Decay Perversion Liner: I haven’t been using shadow much I’ve just been lining and smudging it out and pumping up the volume on my lashes. I love the creamy texture of the liner and that it doesn’t run everywhere.
- NYX Plush Gel Lipstick: I’ve been hooked on 2 shades for the past month ‘Pastel Dust’ and ‘Nude Beach’ both beautiful, Nude Beach is obviously is a nude color Pastel Dust is more of a light coral shade.
SkinCare & HairCare:
- Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion: This has really helped my oily T-Zone. It hasn’t or doesn’t completely mattify it, but it does help it out.
- L’Oréal Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care for Normal/Oily Skin: This Gel moisturizer helps mattify my oily skin and I have just been loving it and it smells really good.
- Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Treatment: This stuff smells so good, it makes my hair feel so good after it dries, it helps keep it from getting super frizzy when I let it air dry and when I blow dry it as well.
- DPHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse: Now given this adds a little more time to my shower time but it has really helped out my hair and the build up I had. Use it after shampooing and conditioning and then rinse it and it helps break up the build up from products.
I do believe those were all of my June Favorites, if not oh well I’m sure some will carry over. Hopefully thing will get back to “normal” and I will be able to focus on my blogging like before.
Also sorry I didnt post this yesterday on the 7/1 since it was a Saturday, which is a normal posting day for me.