Hello Lovelies! This post is a little delayed, but at least it’s still the first week of April lol, I’m not entirely sure why it took me so long to do my March Faves, I didn’t have that many. Oh well I’m finally posting it, so yay🤗
- Nooni Deep-Cleanse Snowflake Jelly Cleansing Oil: I love this cleansing oil. it has a slight fresh fragrance, but it doesn’t irritate my skin [I have sensitive skin so some product irritate my skin when they have fragrance] I use it to double cleanse when I wear makeup, I’ll also use a tiny bit if I just wear mascara, it really gets rid of that layer. Also its fun because it’s jelly-like and soft texture.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleansing Gel: Lets face it, this is pretty much my ‘go to’ ‘holy grail’ face cleanser. I seem to always go back to it. It’s gentle on my skin, nondrying with no irritation. They also have one that’s creamy and I like it, but I prefer the gel since I have super oily skin.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Water: I use this in the mornings just to get the layer of oil, moisturizer and other skincare products off from the night before. So far it has been working well and no irritation or breakouts.
- COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner: This toner is great since it has both chemical exfoliators that work on the surface as well as under it. It also has yet to irritate my skin and there isn’t a scent, so if you are sensitive to them you don’t have to worry. *Fun Fact: COSRX strives to focus on beneficial skincare with minimal ingredients. Given that this product is a toner with both AHA/BHA it only contains 11 ingredients which is amazing as most contain WAY more*
- PIXI Beauty Rose Tonic: I didn’t have this for all of March, but I had to include it. I use this in the AM as my toner. It has a slight rose scent, but it’s not nauseating. The tonic helps balance your skins pH, minimize redness and calm skin. It doesn’t dry out my skin like some products do and it’s PINK!
- PIXI Beauty Rose Flash Balm: Same as the the tonic, I haven’t had it long, but I have been enjoying since I got it. Again just like the rose tonic it also has a rose scent, so keep that in mind. It says it’s a 3-in-1 [treatment, primer or mask] I like to use it when my skin feels the need to be even more oily than normal, it absorbs really quick. I’ve also been using it as a mask and it seems to be helping my complexion, my skin doesn’t look as dull as normal.
- [I’m From] Vitamin Tree Water-Gel: This is one of my new favorite Korean skincare products. Since this moisturizer is a gel it is great for oily skin, it’s super light weight and it absorbs so fast and it doesn’t feel sticky like some moisturizers I’ve tried in the past. Also it contains ingredients that help brighten dull skin and calm redness.
- COSRX Acne Pimple Patch: I LOVE THESE THINGS!!!! So they’re these little circle patches you put over the spot and it helps to pull out the impurities overnight. It’s both gross and satisfying when you wake up and take it off in the morning.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly: This has a rose scent *not sure why rose scent is popping up* it has really been helping my lips. I always struggle with my lips getting dry and peeling, but I’ve been using this as a lip sleeping mask at night and it has helped so much. I just rub/massage a thick layer on my lips before bed and when I wipe my lips off in the morning they’re soft and hydrated.
- Catrice Prime & Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base: This primer is suppose to help with pores and shine, it does help with my pores, but not my shine. My foundations didn’t breakdown with it so that’s a plus and I can handle it not mattifying my face, that’s why I matte powder, setting spray and blotting papers. It’s light and doesn’t cause patchiness and at $7.99 it’s easy on the wallet.
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation(101/classic ivory) & 16HR Powder(porcelain): I’ve been reaching for these the most, sometimes I just sweep the powder over my face when I’m just running to the store or Starbucks.
- NYX Matte Setting Spray: This is my ‘Holy Grail’ setting spray, it doesn’t leave my face feeling tight, but it does help with mattifying my face.
- ECOTOOLS Total Perfecting Blender: I wanted to try this because of the edges and it has quickly become my favorite sponge. It is super soft and squishy, also it doesn’t seem to drink up all of the foundation. On top of all that its only $4.99🤗
- Redken Triple Take 32 Extreme High-Hold Hairspray: This has a great hold but I don’t leave my hair feeling crunchy.
- Redken No Blow Dry Just Right Cream(medium hair): I obviously use this when I don’t want to blow dry my hair, it helps your hair air dry without frizz. They also have one for thick/coarse and fine hair.
- Redken Pillow Proof Two Day Extender for Brown Hair: I love not having to worry about the white residue like most dry shampoos have. The only thing that bothers me is that when I’m working this through my hair my fingers turn brown along with when I’m fixing it, other than that I love it.
- Chanel Eau Vive
- Claire’s Earrings: Sun & Crescent Moon *I have 2 sets since I have 2 holes in my ear lobes*
- BT21 Gel Pens: Mang & Shooky
- Mang Plushie *he goes everywhere with me*
Youtubers & Shows:
- Liah Yoo [PalmPalmFam]
- ThaTaylaa [Baerrito Fam]
- JenLuvsReviews [reviews & what’s up in makeup]
- BTS Run [V Live]
- BTS: Burn the Stage [YouTube Red]
- Grand Prince [K-Drama. Viki Rakuten] *gives you some MAJOR feels, but so worth the tears*
Well for me to spend most of the month cooped up in the house I had a decent faves list *especially in skincare*. I hope you all enjoyed my March Favorites, do we share any favorites? I’d love to hear, leave me a comment, I get so excited when y’all leave comments. Also I wanted to ask for some feedback, I’m not sure how many of y’all read my post on the Do’s & Don’ts of Mixing Vitamin C, if not I’ll leave the link[do’s & Don’ts], but I want to know if you all would like more posts like that. I enjoy the science behind skincare so it’s fun for me, so if y’all would PLEASE just let me know in the comments that would be super helpful and appreciated🙏
Until Next Time…XOXO💋