Hello lovelies, hope all is well. Can you believe it’s the end of August?! I don’t know about y’all but it seemed to fly by. I’m ready for Fall, specifically fall weather, I’m so tired of the heat. Anyways I wanted to share my August favorites…
- First up is Maybelline FaceStudio Master Prime Hydrate + Smooth Primer, this quickly became my new favorite primer, it does wonders for my skin and foundation. I just love it.
- NYX Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil (Pale Light) I usually like my full coverage but I’ve been loving how my skin looks with this product and it sits so beautifully on my skin which has been finicky since surgery.
- Revolution Pro Hydra-Matte Setting Powder I think this is the first powder that didn’t emphasize my dry patches and make me look a powdery flat mess, its finely milled and just looks so good, there is a slight flashback but not horrible.
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: I’ve reaching for this over my BB all month. It’s slightly bigger covers more area and I just feel it does a better job. (I’m getting ready to try the LA Girl Sponge)
- Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Cream: I’ve been loving this eye cream, its light but really helps with dryness and darkness.
- DPHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Dry Shampoo: I love DPHUE, I use both their ACV rinse and scrub for my hair. The dry shampoo doesn’t leave a white film (great news for dark hair) and I feel it absorbs oil extremely well. This is now my go to dry shampoo.
Random Faves of the month:
- Bipro Protein Powder(Unflavored) I’ve been putting this into any food that I can and even my coffee.
- Coffee mixed with Premier Protein Shake (vanilla) it’s a way for me to get my protein and coffee, fast like a vanilla latte.
- Hint Water (watermelon and lemon) if you haven’t tried this water you should. The fruit flavor isn’t strong at all and its whole30 and Keto friendly.
- Design Home App: I’ve been playing this game nonstop. Yo get to design different rooms in different places. I think its fun and a good way to pass time.
So those were my monthly favorites for August, I hope you enjoyed this post.
Until Next Time…