Hello lovelies, how is everyone, great I hope. Can you believe its October?! I sure can’t especially since the weather is still so effin hot, I am so tired of the heat. Anyways one with the post, my September favorites list isn’t super long but there’s quite a few makeup products, also I added in a few random favorites… Let’s get into it…
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer: I’ve finally tried this primer and I can’t stop using it! I just love the way it makes my face look and feel. I am in love with this primer. *yes I’m late to the party*
- Too Faced 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray: I’ve been using this on days I just want a nice dewyness and plus it smells amazing so that’s a plus.
- LORAC Light Source 3-in-1 Illuminating Primer (Dawn): I’ve been using this so much lately as a highlight under my foundation. I’ve had this for a while and this is the most I’ve used it and I love it.
- Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Loose Setting Powder (Translucent): I’ve been trying to find a new setting powder since my holy grail is hard to find at times. I’ve been using this all month and I am quite happy with it. I doesn’t look cake-y either, I’m not a fan of the ‘Born This Way’ line but this powder is different, it’s a winner; I am still going to try a few others I’ve ordered.
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Chisel Palette (Carat): I’ve recently got into contouring, nothing hardcore but a little bit to give my round face som definition. The shade carat works perfect for my skin tone and it doesn’t muddy up my face.
- Pixie By Petra Blush (Whisper Pink): I got this is my August Ipsy Bag and I’ve been loving it on light to no makeup days. It’s a pretty soft pink with a slight shimmer or gleam. The formula is so soft as well.
- L’OREAL Lash Paradise Mascara: I know I’m late to this party too but I’m ok with it lol. I like how it makes my lashes look and that I can build it up and make my lashes look full.
- LA Girl Makeup Sponge: I mentioned this in one of my last posts [ThaTaylaa Made Me Buy It] I’ve been using this sponge and I love it, it’s soft and gives my foundation a beautiful finish.
- Catrice Prime and Fine Dewy Glow Finishing Spray: OMG I love this spray, it just melts all my powder products and my skin gets a nice natural glow.
- HUDA Beauty Highlighter(Pink Sands): I’ve been on the search for a new highlighter and I broke down and decided to try it and I’ve really been enjoying it. I guess it’s worth the hype.
- Line Crime Wet Cherry Lip Gloss(Extra Poppin): first off how can a girl turn down a cherry lipgloss. The smell of this lipgloss is so yummy and I love the look of it on my lips, makes them look juicy.
- Laneige Lip Mask(berry): I’ve talked about this so much but it never fails to amaze me and make me happy and my lips look better.
- Dermalogica Age Bright Spot Fader: My face has been having breakouts and this spot fader I excellent at healing new blemishes and fading old marks.
- Dermalogica Age Bright Clearing Serum: I put this on my chin and it helps my current breakouts. It’s very thin and water like consistency.
- CosRX Pimple Patches: these are the best things, got a pimple place a patch and it sucks out all the gunk from the pimple and the next morning the bump is either gone or almost gone.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: I wait all year for this drink to come to Starbucks and I drink them until they’re gone.
- Denitslava Makeup: she’s a beauty YouTuber and she’s very talented, adorable and funny. She is also the “template” for my microbladded brows… check her out [Denitslava Makeup]
- B.A.P they’re a K-Pop group and I’ve gotten back into listening to them.
I’m sorry I didn’t take pictures myself I ran out of time to do it. I’ll try to get better at taking my own pictures. I hope y’all enjoyed my September Favorites.
Until Next Time….