Hello lovelies, I hope all is well… So I know I didn’t do an October Favorites, but my list was almost nonexistent so I skipped this month I have a handful of favorites so I figured I’d share them with y’all. I hope you all enjoy.
*Also if y’all could let me know what kind of content you’d like to see from me I’d really appreciate it.*
- Fourth Ray Beauty Hyaluronic Acid: I have been wanting to try this and I finally got it about a month or so ago, and I’ve noticed a big difference in my skins texture. My skin is so soft and retains moisture so much better now. It smells kind of like cucumbers, not over powering, just crisp and subtle.
- Mascara Combo – L’Oréal Lash Paradise & Eyeko Beach Waterproof-: this has become my go to combo when I want my lashes to look full and don’t want any smudging. The Eyeko keeps everything in place and keeps the lash paradise from smudging.
- Foundation Combo -Dermacol 208 & 210-: I wanted to see if I could get a more accurate shade match, so I decided to try mixing, which I’m no stranger to. I noticed my 208 was looking a bit light so I went up 2 shades to 210 and mixed both and I think it’s a pretty cold shade match.
- Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo & Conditioner: my hair has been on the dryer side since I had it colored to a bright coppery red, now I’m back to my natural dark brown. So I needed something to help it out and the hydrasource is working so well. My hair feels softer and healthier.
- Amika Velveteen Derek Smoothing Balm: like I said my hair has been on the dry side since I colored it red, so applying this balm after I wash it makes it super soft and smooth. My hair looks shiny and healthy after I finish styling it. It also smells really good.
- I Heart Revolution Bronze & Glow Mini Duo: I love this palette for a soft contour. The formula isn’t patch and blends beautifully. I like the highlight in it as well, a subtle champagne color.
- Dermalogica Age Bright Serum: I use this serum when I have a blemish to help it dry up and go away. I like this serum because it doesn’t irritate my skin like some do and I can use it both day and night.
- Dr. Jart+ Focuspot Microtip Patches –Blemish-: these patches have tiny microtips that dissolve and penetrate the skin surface to target stubborn blemishes. I use them in place of my CosRX pimple patches when I have a deep blemishes.
- HUM Nutrition: Daily Cleanse and OMG! Oh That Omega: these 2 supplement have helped my skin tremendously. I’ll leave the link to my post about them HUM Nutrition Link
Demon Slayer: Kimestu no Yaiba: this is a new anime, about a boy who’s family was killed by a demon and he vows to kill the demon. It may not sound interesting but it really is.
Starbucks Peppermint Mocha & Salted Caramel Mocha
App – Wordscapes-: I am addicted to this game it keeps me going fraying to think of words.
Song- Scars to Your Beautiful- Alessia Cara